The Carson County Grand Jury (CCGJ) meeting in October and December 2017 indicted 12 persons on various offenses.
Indicted on Oct. 26, 2017 were:
1. Ernesto Ayala for Felony higher than 1st degree (*F) possession of a controlled substance on Sept. 3, 2016
2. Maria C. Garcia, 3rd degree money laundering on Feb. 2, 2017;
3. Jason Kent Goodfellow for State Jail Felony (SJF) possession of marijuana on June 25, 2016;
4. Louann Kenzie Morago for third degree felony for evading with motor vehicle, 3 SJF charges of driving while under the influence with child passenger, 3 charges of 2nd degree felonies for aggravated assault with driving under the influence on March 12, 2017;
5. Roberto Ruiz Paredes for SJF for possession of marijuana on Dec. 1, 2016;
6. Jordan Randall Renfer for 3rd degree felony for money laundering, SJF for possession of marijuana and SJF for unlawful use of criminal instrument on March 24, 2017;
7. Eli James Allen Ward for 3rd degree felony for money laundering, SJF for possession of marijuana and SJF for unlawful use of criminal instrument on March 24, 2017;
8. Daniel Lee Stevens for 3rd degree felony for evading arrest in a motor vehicle on Aug. 21, 2017.
Indicted on Dec. 21 were:
1. Charles Robert Cofer for 3rd degree felony for evading arrest on Oct. 9, 2017;
2. Jose Alfredo Garcia for SJF theft on March 1, 2017;
3. Chy Wayne Jackson for enhanced 3rd degree assault family violence on March 7, 2017;
4. Garrett Dylan Travis for 3rd degree retaliation on Sept. 1, 2017.